KDE released 4.10.3 versions of the Platform, Workspaces and Applications yesterday, with more than 70 bugs being fixed. Notably:
- Several fixes in handling encrypted mails in KMail
- Fixes for KDEPIM syncing and ownCloud
- A number of improvements in Dolphin, including crash fixes
- Optimizations in the Plasma Workspaces
The full list has other important changes.
As usual, there are two different repositories from which you can get them:
- KDE:Distro:Factory in case you are interested in contributing to packaging for the next openSUSE release;
- KDE:Release:410 (openSUSE 12.3 or openSUSE 12.2) in case you just want to upgrade to the latest and greatest version
In case you upgrade now, you should be aware of an issue with KDM that makes it not start: thankfully there’s a workaround available, and updated packages are already being built by the OBS, so it will be solved soon.
Report bugs in packaging to Novell’s Bugzilla, and bugs in the software directly to KDE.
Have fun with 4.10.3!
Luca Beltrame KDE · LINUX · OPENSUSE
KDE openSUSE release